Official Skandar Keynes & The Chronicles of Narnia Fans

Provide INFO for anything associated with The Chronicles of Narnia & the actors.

Interview William Moseley

1.Do you have a religion and if so what is it?
Urm I do believe in God but I’m not very religious, I’m…probably Christianity


2.What is your favourite brand of jeans?
Favourite brand of jeans……probably Sevens.


3.What other films have you auditioned for apart from Narnia?
I auditioned for Prince Harry, I auditioned for a film called Goodbye Mr Chips, I auditioned for a film called Lorna Doone. Lots of different things really


4.If you weren’t acting, what would you be doing now?
Probably be at University now I should imagine. Apart from my exams…I’ll probably stick to acting.


5.Who’s the most insane person in the Narnia cast/crew?
Hmm a cross between Georgie and Skandar.


6.Are you looking forwards to filming Prince Caspian?
Yes I am. I’m really really looking forward to it.


7.Do you think filming LWW will affect your future career as an actor?
Urm, yeah, dramatically but I think it will affect it for the good. Amazingly, amazingly well. I’m really lucky to be a part of it.


8.What was your best/funniest experience on set?
Probably the time, when I told Skandar that sugar-glass was actually edible, he ate it and it turned out that it was silicone. He didn’t like it very much. Quite a good moment.


9.What do you think of Skandar’s Check the Gate song?
It’s not really Skandar’s Check the Gate song, it’s everyone’s check the gate song and I do like it. I think it’s very funny-cracks me up. He [Skandar] tried to steal it but it’s not his song.


10.Have you been offered lots of roles since the release of Narnia?
No actually, not that many. Urm I auditioned for a few things but I haven’t really been offered anything. Well, one part.


11.What’s your favourite band?
Good question. Urm dunno really. I quite like the Bravery. Urm I dunno, there are so many bands I like it’s crazy. I like a bit of the Rolling Stones sometimes. Lots of different types.
 
12.Do you ever visit any of your fansites?
Sometimes actually, when I want to say thank you to them for doing such an amazing job of keeping up with it, yeah I do then.
 
13.Who do you think would win in a fight between you and Skandar?
OMG oo that’s a difficult question. Honestly? Or do I have to like lie? Honestly, I could probably beat Skandar with my arms behind my back, blindfolded and with both my feet tied together.
 
14.What other works of C.S Lewis have you read apart from Narnia?
I’ve read pretty much all of them.


15.If you could play any character from a film, who would it be?
I’d quite like to be Brad Pitt in Fight Club. Quite a good part. Or Leonardo DiCaprio in Romeo + Juilet. That would be quite cool.


16.What’s your favourite film?
I quite like a film called Apocalypse Now and another film called Leon.


17.Do you have any pets?
Yeah, I have a cat and two goldfish. One’s called Campden [edit:Louise: I THINK thats what he said but I couldn't hear very well.] and one’s called Stroud which are the areas we got them from. Very inventive.


18.Who’s your best friend?
I have a very good friend called Charles Blanche (sp?). He’s one of my best friends.


19.What shoe size are you?
About an 8 or a 9.


20.Do you REALLY have a Myspace account?
No. I don’t actually have a Myspace.


21.Do you dance?
Yes, I love dancing. I dance terribly but I do like to.


22.What shampoo do you use?
At the moment, I’m using Trésemmé. It’s good stuff.


23.If you could live in any other country, what would it be?
Probably the Carribbean or something like that. Chill out.


24.Do you like Harry Potter?
Yeah I do like the stories. I think it’s good. I do like [the films] but I think I’m getting a bit old for them now. They aimed at like kids a bit younger than me but I can still really appreciate them. (goes into random convo – Will starts questioning me!!)


25.Have you ever met any famous actors other than the ones you worked with?
I met Dawn French which was quite cool.[talking about Liam Neeson] yeah that was really cool. I did meet Liam Neeson. Nice guy. He is an Irish guy.


26.What’s your favourite scene in LWW?
The battle definitely. [to do and to watch]


27.What’s your weirdest fan experience so far?
I dunno, none of it’s really been that weird. I just feel really lucky that people are really nice to me and stuff about it. People do [run around yelling Narnia] which can get quite annoying. Well anyway it’s fun when they run around shouting “Narnia, Narnia” – that’s fine. When they start shouting “Narnia sucks” and derogatory towards Narnia, that’s when I do get upset.


28.Do you sing in the shower?
Yeah, always singing. Any type of water on me, I’m always singing.


29.Do you blow dry your hair or air dry it?
No neither. Just get a towel and whack it on. I should do [use a hairdryer] shouldn’t I? Or that’s probably a bit pouffy if I did that. They’ll just have to accept me for who I am.


30.What’s your favourite subject in school?
I quite like English literature. I have this one really good teacher. She’s really helpful and she has amazing lessons and stimulates my interest for it a little bit.


31.What’s your favourite book?
Probably this one called….I’ve forgotten. I haven’t read it in a while. But it is my favourite book. I quite like Life of Pi [starts discussing with his dad in the background about the book]


32.What’s your favourite chat-up line?
Definitely, “I’m in Narnia”, nah I’m joking. Definitely not, I’d never use that in all my life. I don’t really do chat up lines.


33.What other party tricks besides juggling can you do?
One hand handstands is my other good one. I can do all sorts of stuff and I can do Irish dancing when I get going.

Total Pageviews